The Ramón Areces Foundation, jointly with the GEIC of the Spanish Royal Physics Society, is organizing a symposium on quantum technologies that will take place on Nov. 21st and 22nd –full day and morning, as sketched in the tentative program below.
The list of invited speakers is:
- Markus Aspelmeyer, University of Vienna
- Immanuel Bloch, Max-Planck-Institute for Quantum Optics
- Ignacio Cirac, Max-Planck-Institute for Quantum Optics
- Fedor Jelezko, University of Ulm
- Andreas Wallraff, ETH Zurich
- Stephanie Wehner, QuTech and TU Delft
- Antonio Acín, ICFO
- F. J. García-Vidal, UAM IFIMAC
- Fernando Luis, ICMA-CSIC/Unizar
- Anna Sanpera, UAB
- Leticia Tarruell, ICFO
- Oscar Viyuela, Harvard/MIT
- Roberta Zambrini, IFISC-CSIC
- Juan José García Ripoll
President of GEIC of the RSEF
Institute of Fundamental Physics – CSIC
Registration is compulsory and must be done through the Ramón Areces Foundation webpage. Please remember to press on the link “Política de Privacidad” to activate the corresponding tickbox.
The Spanish Network on Quantum Information and Quantum Technologies wants to support attendance of young scientists from the network to this event. Interested PhD and postdoctoral researchers are encouraged to send an email providing their name, their group and institution, a summary of their research topics (with publications, if any) and an estimate of travel expenses.
|Wednesday 21||Thursday 22|
|9:30||Welcome and introduction||9:30||Antonio Acín|
|9:50||Ignacio Cirac||10:10||Stephanie Wehner|
|10:30||Anna Sanpera||10:50||Roberta Zambrini|
|11:40||Andreas Wallraff||12:00||Fernando Luis|
|12:20||F. J. García-Vidal||12:40||Fedor Jelezko|
The event will take place at the Ramón Areces conference hall in their premises.
RAMÓN ARECES FOUNDATION